Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have the means to run a plate number or how? With all the theft going around we have seen a car several times around our facility. Any help or ideas?

·
Registered
41,335 Posts
Anybody have the means to run a plate number or how? With all the theft going around we have seen a car several times around our facility. Any help or ideas?
Call the cops, running a plate can get you sued. I recieved $5000 because someone ran mine.:D

·
Registered
14,006 Posts
Start camping out a your facility, but dont be seen. Park your vehicle indoors. Your in Texas, shoot first.

·
Registered
20,617 Posts
Tell your local law enforcement to clean the jelly off their chin and do their job.......most young cops are great at running plates....especially all the hot sluts they stalk ;)

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got them on video lurking around. Guy across the street said he saw them to and actually hired 24 hr security. Just never know these days.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Police run plates CONSTANTLY throughout the day. For no other reason than you happen to be in front of them.

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
I would like to hear more details. I thought there was a sight on the internet that let you do it also. Maybe I'm wrong.

·
Super Moderator
45,860 Posts
I thought there was a sight on the internet that let you do it also. Maybe I'm wrong.
I doubt it. With all the privacy acts in force nowadays,....I would imagine such a site couldn't exist.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I got them on video lurking around. Guy across the street said he saw them to and actually hired 24 hr security. Just never know these days.
Pry up to no good. Or keep track of when they show up or ride around and try and get the info to local law enforcement and hope they keep a eye open for them.

·
Registered
41,335 Posts
A union was trying to get into the plant I had been working at and ran the plates of employees so they could get personal info to contact employees. Everyone who's plate was run got $2500. I was driving a car registered to the wife and that doubled it.:D

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Like others have said, get a cop friend. Or, make friends with your insurance agency. They can also run plates.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts