Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will be there thursday thru tuesday .like to hang out with some car guys going to national event friday

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Most of us from the NMCA and NMRA will be there since that's SEMA week. Don't think you'll have a hard time finding "car guys" that week. LOL

·
Registered
622 Posts
me and the wife will be flying in with Eric and Emily Dillard on thursday morning. then my sister and some of her rowdy ass friends are flying in thursday night. i think were all gonna fly out late monday. i usually go out there twice a year, but never been for Halloween. i bet its gonna be CRAZY!!! :party

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Yep. Wife and I are going. Friday leaving Tuesday. Don't know what day we are going to the track. Maybe two days don't know

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
me and the wife will be flying in with Eric and Emily Dillard on thursday morning. then my sister and some of her rowdy ass friends are flying in thursday night. i think were all gonna fly out late monday. i usually go out there twice a year, but never been for Halloween. i bet its gonna be CRAZY!!! :party
sounds like the crew to hang out with!

·
Registered
345 Posts
I'll be there with the wife till Tuesday. Been trying for 5 years to find someone with a IN to the SEMA show. Been wanting to check this out for a long time. If anyone can hook me up that would be great. PM me if you can help!:drinkers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts