Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant figure out how to turn a document in works into a pdf file so I can email it?

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Adobe Acrobat (not the reader, but the actual software) will allow you to set up "Print To PDF" as a printer.

Also - openoffice has an "export to PDF" option in the 'File' menu, and that software is free.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
cutePDF (or others.) You don't convert the document to PDF, you actually print it like you are sending it to a printer, but choose a PDF printer. It's easy and free.

·
Registered
14,465 Posts
why can't you email the works doc?

many time you can "save as .pdf" or print as "pdf"

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why can't you email the works doc?

many time you can "save as .pdf" or print as "pdf"
Im not sure, i dont have any of those options. I emailed it to myself from works and when I open it its in word proccessor format still

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
cute pdf writer is a good one. Its free and I use it for printing building plans at school all the time.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
cute pdf writer is a good one. Its free and I use it for printing building plans at school all the time.

Use it here all the time to convert documents into PDF's. Then I use a Free PDF library to organize them..

·
Registered
21,609 Posts
OP didn't say but IF, on the slight chance you're using a Mac, just go to the print dialog as you would to send it to your printer but in the lower left of the dialog box is a pull down allowing you to "print" it instead as a pdf. If you're on a PC, the OpenOffice software seems pretty nice to me. I did a search a few years ago and removed ANYTHING with the name Microsoft on it that I could and use only OpenOffice now. I found inner peace.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts