Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
I can get you a factory disc and plate for 203.76 shipped. Those cars have a concentric slave cyl on them. Its 116.41 already got it down so it would be a good time to replace it no more than it cost. Im a parts manager at a dealership here in Alabama. I should be able to have it to you in 2 days.

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Thats a SPEC V guys, this cars you need to change the flywheel clutch and preasure plate when doing a clutch in them, it got the fucking dual mass unresurfaceable flywheel on them, so dealer item only guys!

·
Registered
6 Posts
The kit is for me, I work here with Keith. I'm needing to get it done as soon as I can, as soon as I get a new kit in me and a buddy are going to do the swap. Only thing I found was my local NAPA said they could get an OEM for almost $500. Am really hoping for less. Thanks

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
The kit is for me, I work here with Keith. I'm needing to get it done as soon as I can, as soon as I get a new kit in me and a buddy are going to do the swap. Only thing I found was my local NAPA said they could get an OEM for almost $500. Am really hoping for less. Thanks
About $325.00 plus shipping [probably $25.00]... This is OEM Nissan..
Tell Keith to call me..
Denny - 352-318-4211

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's clutch plate, pressure plate, throw out bearing? Do you know what the flywheel would cost? I called the Nissan dealer and they said like $1k just for the flywheel. I'm hoping mine isn't warped. I sent keith the message to call you.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
That's clutch plate, pressure plate, throw out bearing? Do you know what the flywheel would cost? I called the Nissan dealer and they said like $1k just for the flywheel. I'm hoping mine isn't warped. I sent keith the message to call you.
Yes, on the parts... I dare say you'd have to replace the flywheel, but I can get a price on that too.. In most cases, they surface cut [machine] the flywheel...
My price on the flywheel is - $802.98 - PHUCK! And, it aint Titanium, either..
I'll bet you don't need it..
Denny

1 - 20 of 29 Posts