Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
I used to go to them when I was younger and they were in a different place every year. Since living in KY I've been taking my son to them for the past 6 years or so (since he was two).

I'm taking comp time friday and we're heading out early. Breakfast at ******* Barrel and walking out legs off and filling up flash cards on the camera.

If it doesn't have rock chips or bug residue in the radiator....I usually won't waste a pic on it.

If it's got 22" wheels, leather on the floorboard, or sits 1/2 off the pavement....I won't wasn't the memory space.

I like the restro drag cars and usually avoid the LSx motored lemmings.

Favorite car I see every year......purple duece roadster with ghost flames and a 409. It's got rock chips too.

I don't have a YB shirt so we'll probably be in NSRA t-shirts from one of the last several years.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it doesn't have rock chips or bug residue in the radiator....I usually won't waste a pic on it.
Trailers are for race cars! I passed several rods this morning on 65, and I laughed at the few trailer queens I saw.

If it's got 22" wheels, leather on the floorboard, or sits 1/2 off the pavement....I won't wasn't the memory space.
I like to refer to cars like that as Snot Rods.

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Used to go all the time but it has been a while. I was there one year when there was 13,000 cars and then a big rain storm came in a flooded the place. Would like to go this weekend but already have plans to be in martin, mi for the ihra race. Post the pictures you guys take. Especially of the 41 Willys and 37 fords.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts