Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Haha look at this junk. control 0 control 0... confirming I've not changed zoom settings.... Nope, it's just formatted like trash.

·
Smuck
2,922 Posts
This block element is nice, now the posts go all the way to the right side, like they should.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Ad blocker got rid of the two little ads, but not all the bullshit on the right. Right click gives no option to block.
The update isn't terrible other than that.

-Abone.
Keep blocking the boxes until they are all gone. It will format everything to the right and look normal.

·
Confused Racer
39,581 Posts
I don't have a "block element" option. Where are you seeing that?

I got rid of ad block and installed ublock. I then got the block element option. I got rid of all of that stuff but sill did not get the screen to move the threads over.

·
Confused Racer
39,581 Posts
I don't have a "block element" option. Where are you seeing that?

I got rid of ad block and installed ublock. I then got the block element option. I got rid of all of that stuff but sill did not get the screen to move the threads over.

·
stone broke baller
2,191 Posts
If you cleared everything on the right just press ctrl and + until it fills the screen

edit...150% seems to be the magic number

21 - 38 of 38 Posts