Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Official Cactus Dealer
8,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever have some fucked up family members that you just knew would wind up in jail? My wife got a call from her mother last night about her cousin. Turns out he was locked up last week. Hes always been the type to just barely get by. too lazy to keep a job was homeless for a few years and just really didnt give 2 shits about doing what he needed to to survive. Always expected someone to take care of him. Anyway back to the jail part. Turns out this little tinkerbell was locked up on charges for assault with intent to commit sexual penetration..... on a 13 year old......boy. My wife is losing her shit cause he is the only member of the family that didnt disown her when she let out the dirty family secret. The silver lining in all this is he is already gay so he will have no problem being the cell bitch. Feel free to share your stories about fucked up family members.

·
Registered
18,852 Posts
i feel no need to air my or my families dirty laundry. guess your line of thinking, "look at me the world needs to know" is a "Face Book" generation/mentality thing. JMO

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
Anybody ever have some fucked up family members that you just knew would wind up in jail? My wife got a call from her mother last night about her cousin. Turns out he was locked up last week. Hes always been the type to just barely get by. too lazy to keep a job was homeless for a few years and just really didnt give 2 shits about doing what he needed to to survive. Always expected someone to take care of him. Anyway back to the jail part. Turns out this little tinkerbell was locked up on charges for assault with intent to commit sexual penetration..... on a 13 year old......boy. My wife is losing her shit cause he is the only member of the family that didnt disown her when she let out the dirty family secret. The silver lining in all this is he is already gay so he will have no problem being the cell bitch. Feel free to share your stories about fucked up family members.
TMI

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
i feel no need to air my or my families dirty laundry. guess your line of thinking, "look at me the world needs to know" is a "Face Book" generation/mentality thing. JMO
EXACTLY the way I see it!...
I've got NUTHIN' to share regardless though!... :cool:

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,174 Posts
Hell Donnie... I heard you was the black sheep :p, shit, I know I was but didnt do any fucked up shit like that. If I was that boys father, dude wouldnt have to worry about jail, just burial or cremation! :-kill

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
Yeah, had an uncle that would call in the middle of the night and say "I don't feel right." Then we'd hear from some police department down South a few weeks later, that they had him in a psyche ward claiming he was Superman or Santa Claus.

LSD is a wonderful drug kids.

·
Official Cactus Dealer
8,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You mean out of all the drama and bullshit others have posted about fuck ups they or family members have made yall wanna put me on blast? Go right ahead i can take it. And fuck off with that facebook shit i didnt put this on there I at least have some class

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
I have two nephews that I think will be serial killers....

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
You mean out of all the drama and bullshit others have posted about fuck ups they or family members have made yall wanna put me on blast? Go right ahead i can take it. And fuck off with that facebook shit i didnt put this on there I at least have some class
It's your call!...
I'm just sayin' IF I had shit like that in my family.....................the internet wouldn't be where I'd look to discuss it!...

Like I said though....................it's YOUR deal!... :cool:

·
Registered
18,852 Posts
i did not mean to "put you on blast" with my comment post #2......just saying no need for me to let the world know my personal stuff

·
Official Cactus Dealer
8,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i did not mean to "put you on blast" with my comment post #2......just saying no need for me to let the world know my personal stuff
Well most of her family wont talk to me and most of my family are assholes so i figured i share it here. Only seems fitting as this place can be worse than most soap operas lately

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have wired my house from one end to the other but no one has ever called me an electrician ............

I have plumbed my house from the bottom to the top but no one has ever called me a plumber ..........

But suck one dick ......................

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
Mine are for sure cereal killers!...

I'm talkin' a box for each of 'em at ONE fuckin' sitting!...
That shit's like $4 a box now days!... :rolleyes:
If only that was the case.

Basically they're a part of the only real religious part of my family. Who've got an insanely overprotective mom that's homeschooled them, sheltered them from really any sort of social interaction with peers, and have a grandfather that's teaching them about how society is gonna collapse in their lifetime.

I was thinking the other day, that when(if) they go to college, they will be shocked into reality and the well of anger towards their parent's could be gigantic.......

1 - 20 of 30 Posts