Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has been on this pill Seasonal for the last eight years. All of those years she has become more and more moody with mood swings to the point of me wanting to leave!
I told her to talk to the doctor about it but she says theres nothing wrong.
Anybody else have this issue?

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Simply explain to her that if she wants to save the marriage she needs to see a dr about the mood swings .. how old is she? Is she going through the "change"?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
My wife has been on this pill Seasonal for the last eight years. All of those years she has become more and more moody with mood swings to the point of me wanting to leave!

Sound like your wife is bipolar to me.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Made mine have no sex drive, she finally switched brand and it came back. We have had this same conversation at work, seems to effect each one alittle different.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
my wife had a histerectomy(spelling ?)last yr and she is a new woman (bitch)1 day see is nice as can be the next she wants to kill something.takes harmone pills and goes to see the DR too.just hasent got control of her emotions and attitudes yet.im trying my best to just deal with it.i spend alot more time in the shop these days.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
I took Chantix to quite smoking. Let me tell you, that shit will change your personality!! With that said, some drugs can have adverse affects that go unnoticed because change comes on slow and the people taking them don't realize it.

·
Registered
9,400 Posts
my wife had a histerectomy(spelling ?)last yr and she is a new woman (bitch)1 day see is nice as can be the next she wants to kill something.takes harmone pills and goes to see the DR too.just hasent got control of her emotions and attitudes yet.im trying my best to just deal with it.i spend alot more time in the shop these days.
That is word for word what I am going thru as well. Trying to be patient but it is getting old.Good luck.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
I took Chantix to quite smoking. Let me tell you, that shit will change your personality!! With that said, some drugs can have adverse affects that go unnoticed because change comes on slow and the people taking them don't realize it.

how did it change your personality?

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
Your wife may have "Seasonal affective disorder". Is it something she only encounters in the winter months? It's not uncommon and it's the reason my dad moved us to Florida many years ago. My mom has it and would become extremely depressed and moody during the cloudy, winter months. Since living in Florida she's had nearly no symptoms of it.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/seasonal-affective-disorder/DS00195

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
After mine had her's she wound up trying several different hormones before they got it right, but when they did, she is a totally different person, get her ass back to the doctor and tell them what is happening and they can either change the dose or give her something different, when they get it right ,,,,life changes for the better,,,

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Make two appontiments , one with a divorce lawer and the other with her doctor, then get her in the car and ask her to make a choice between the two, because life is way too short to be miserable

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
Seasonique? It's for birth control but also for moodiness.

·
Registered
16,906 Posts
shes right, theres nothing wrong with her...shes a woman, its bred into all of them!

·
Registered
887 Posts
I am on the other end of the spectrum....my wife USED to be awesome to be around.. would hang around the shop,bullshit, cut up ...play around and joke. not bitch (all the time) about me workin on cars and going to the track....then 3 years ago we had a son and i love him to death... BUT HER.....OMG what a fucking controlling, no personality having bitch she has become!! I have tried talking to her ...Her mother and her aunt came over and tried talking to her . Her Dr. prescribes her a laundry list of shit to take ( but she WILL NOT take a damn thing) other than ibuprofen. She says that the baby might need her and she doesnt want to take anything ( but she doesnt even tell the Dr. shes not taking them) I do ALL that can to avoid her whatsoever ( hows that for a marriage) My friends (or her friends) stopped coming over (because of the bitch)...soooo she has none anymore.. this is a women that i spent 10 years with before marraige.. Soooo its not the drugs...(ITS HER) Kids need both parents these days...but i tell ya i would love to find a nice place that me and my lil man could go to get away from all that drama....... i have no fucking clue what to do..... to top it off her mom and 17yr sister moved in with us last year......yah!!!!!!!! sooo atleast you can try to talk some sence into your women ( to get off the pills) mine is all natural (im fucked) and lets not even get on our (non existent sex life)!!

oh ....happy New year

·
Registered
300 Posts
I am on the other end of the spectrum....my wife USED to be awesome to be around.. would hang around the shop,bullshit, cut up ...play around and joke. not bitch (all the time) about me workin on cars and going to the track....then 3 years ago we had a son and i love him to death... BUT HER.....OMG what a fucking controlling, no personality having bitch she has become!! I have tried talking to her ...Her mother and her aunt came over and tried talking to her . Her Dr. prescribes her a laundry list of shit to take ( but she WILL NOT take a damn thing) other than ibuprofen. She says that the baby might need her and she doesnt want to take anything ( but she doesnt even tell the Dr. shes not taking them) I do ALL that can to avoid her whatsoever ( hows that for a marriage) My friends (or her friends) stopped coming over (because of the bitch)...soooo she has none anymore.. this is a women that i spent 10 years with before marraige.. Soooo its not the drugs...(ITS HER) Kids need both parents these days...but i tell ya i would love to find a nice place that me and my lil man could go to get away from all that drama....... i have no fucking clue what to do..... to top it off her mom and 17yr sister moved in with us last year......yah!!!!!!!! sooo atleast you can try to talk some sence into your women ( to get off the pills) mine is all natural (im fucked) and lets not even get on our (non existent sex life)!!

oh ....happy New year
I have been through the same thing 10 years ago. Your wife most likely is suffering from Post Pardom Depression. It can last up to 4 years after child birth...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts