1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Watching it now

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Pay close attention, cause it's happening again...right here!

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,512 Posts
I tried watching it but had to change the channel. Sometime I can deal with brutality, sometimes I can't.

Anyone go to the holocaust museum in dc? It's an emotional tour.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
i have read a series of books called the rise and fall of the third reich,very intresting and as the world looks today very disturbing

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
I watched a piece of it before the fall. When they talked about using Pols as slaves to work in the factories because the Germans was the Master Race. Pretty powerful stuff.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
If its what I think it is, yea I've seen it before... very interesting and disturbing all at the same time... does this by any chance talk about Nostradamus predictions for the world?

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
People need to understand where we have been before to avoid going back. History isn't always very
plesant but it's vidal for us to understand ourselves and what our parents and grandparents gave to let
us have what we currently enjoy. It's our responsibility to preserve, and hopefully improve on it for our
children and grandchildren.

·
Registered
305 Posts
People need to understand where we have been before to avoid going back. History isn't always very
plesant but it's vidal for us to understand ourselves and what our parents and grandparents gave to let
us have what we currently enjoy. It's our responsibility to preserve, and hopefully improve on it for our
children and grandchildren.

You can draw a lot of parallels between Hitler's Germany and Today's American Leadership. It scares the hell out of me.....

·
Professional Troublemaker
14,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I tried watching it but had to change the channel. Sometime I can deal with brutality, sometimes I can't.

Anyone go to the holocaust museum in dc? It's an emotional tour.
I went right after it opened. Kinda disappointed. Was lacking in some areas, and politicized in others.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Senior Frog
10,344 Posts
Out govt compared to germanys have a few differences
Hitler,while mal directed was genius,ours not so much -
Hitler,if he was not an evil man and had put his smarts to a good cause like not trying to take over the world he
may have had a winning country ...

I watched the show,mass suicides in Berlin show they were fucking cowards ,good fucking riddance
Murdering pieces of shit .......Our only problem is that the US took so fking long to get in and clean house.
Japan,they did awake the sleeping giant!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts