Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or have twins as offspring? I'm a twin and I JUST found out that August 1st kicks off Twins Week! Another reason to enjoy a drink or two over the weekend :)

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
op In honor of twins week you could show us your twins :) someone had to say it

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
We have 2 sets here on the Bullet.

TEDM and Nova Dan

1Slowmopar and Dodge330

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am a twin...had an Identical twin brother.....I have twin daughters
You don't have to answer if it's a sensitive subject but..."had" a twin brother?
Twin girls.......good luck!! Lol!!

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a twin brother. Also have two pairs of twin cousins.
Very cool! We have two sets of twin cousins as well, one set is identical boys and the other set is fraternal boy and girl. My sister and I are fraternal.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Here's a picture of my identical twin and I with our daughters and our cars. He's on the left and I'm on the right. He's 12 minutes older than I am and we've been best friends for the past 46 years.

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here's a picture of my identical twin and I with our daughters and our cars. He's on the left and I'm on the right. He's 12 minutes older than I am and we've been best friends for the past 46 years.

Thanks for sharing! My sister is 8 minutes older. We are each others best friend and worst enemy. I love my sister but I don't love being a twin. I find it annoying LOL

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I'm on the right (as you're looking at the pic, with the gray sweater and black tank top), my twin is on the left. Gal in the middle is a long-time friend from the neighborhood we grew up in.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts