Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mstr Of Useless Knowledge
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to convert a Newcomb P.A. amp to a guitar amp.... It has been a very long time since I have messed with electronics... I still remember a little but not much.... Here is a schematic of the amp. What all will I have to do to make it a decent little guitar amp. A friend of mine gave it to me but the mic input preamp circuits are gone. He robbed them for another project.... So I got a 12ax7 and two 6bq5 power tubes (he robbed those as well). The phono input is still there he was using it be fore he stole the power tubes... I will be playing through this with an Ibanez AF75D.... What would be a good amp platform to use with most off the components that I have..... "Budget build"....Any information will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
looks to be a whole lotta bs for nothing. get ya a used CRATE 2x12 combo at the pawn shop for a couple hundred bucks and be done with it...;)

·
Mstr Of Useless Knowledge
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks to be a whole lotta bs for nothing. get ya a used CRATE 2x12 combo at the pawn shop for a couple hundred bucks and be done with it...;)
I already bought a Fender Mustang modeling amp that I use right now not bad for the money... I just wanted another project to work on.....By the way, What's for supper?:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts