Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
still clear up in clearwater LIL sprinkle, I am sure we will get some rain this afternoon, but this evening looks like 30%, some rain yesterday had pit area pretty wet (as of last night midnight). But cars were able to TnT last night. Only about 10-15 cars showed, but a good time. Sunshine can get track dry, but the pit grass may be a lil soggy. I sure the heck hope can race tonight. Everyone bring a gas blower!!!

·
Bracket Racer
2,235 Posts
I haven't gotten anythig ready yet, waiting to see what the weather does. I was really hoping they could run tonight, but I don't really feel like slogging around in the mud, so we will see.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
talked with keith and he said the pits are full of water, he was waiting for todd and a few others to get with him and see if its gonna get rescheduled or not........

·
Bracket Racer
2,235 Posts
Damn it. Well we're going to take a couple 275 cars to Lakeland instead but we really wanted to race! :(
Amanda, I would call and make sure that they aren't under water as well. Return road was under water two weeks ago when we had alot of rain.

·
Registered
633 Posts
sat was canceled , but they had a free test and tune on sunday , got 3 runs in before the rain started . thank to the crew for all they did on sunday before they called it . thank to keith for letting us run on sunday.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts