Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no fucking troll here for anything other thana a bit of fun or commaddiaredor whatever ehhh so to anyone who would think that they should either chill or loosen up :D

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So weeere all a bunch of faggottss om the bullet? I amay stupid but I am not dumb or maybe it's they other way around who would know :cool:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SATANANS RACER IF you ahhhh ..... please forgive your royal unahappy hatefullly miserable highness:D lol

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
This fucker is really looking for women, hell he posted a visitor message asking me of I was a chick. WTF? I hope he just really drunk and not fucking retarded.

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
I'm here and hot.

Where are you?

I get hott for front engine dragsters?

Tammy

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I have had that gene run in the family but you know it is a tartrit of the idiot syvance synddrome can be applied to any skill yes I would like to get laid as my home life sucks' at this moment intime and don't forget tis is really all we have hoestly one breath in and then possibly the last out ..

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well that sounds temtping but your sig does not. but it is maybe what you want in a man:D and I am capable of tghe task:)

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
actaully anything from the 70's and nostalgic see I was born too soon it happens to some ome us according to a guy at word hav'ent really had te crealigon chat with him yet though

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
Dude you're fucking wasted and you've clearly got some issues. Go to bed. Deal with your shit in the morning or afternoon or whenever you wake up. Keep this shit up on here and these guys will throw you a serious internet beating.

That's the nice version. It's probably the nicest response you'll get all night.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts