Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any video of Burton's crash at SGMP that you would be willing to share? I have seen the pics of the car after it stopped...and seen how sore he is today ....everyone here would love to see some footage of the crash....thanks !

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL.....thats ok guys ...thanks for posting ....I am just wondering how bad it was. I am hearing that they are calling the car totaled ( doesnt look like it in the pics ! ) and I know that Burton is one sore puppy today !!!

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
Wow, the car didn't seem all that bad, as compared to the other 3 crashes this weekend. I did hear Sat night before we left SGMP he was more sore than they thought. Hope he is feeling better soon. I know NHRA Pro Mod is this weekend....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The word I hear is that he will get the Firebird back....but I would be VERY surprised to see him climb in a car this weekend. He looked liked he was doing good just to walk from the parking lot to his office yesterday.....but who knows ....another days rest may do wonders for him.

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
The word I hear is that he will get the Firebird back....but I would be VERY surprised to see him climb in a car this weekend. He looked liked he was doing good just to walk from the parking lot to his office yesterday.....but who knows ....another days rest may do wonders for him.
I figured he would go back to the Firebird if necessary but also thought he might not physically be able to race this weekend. Continued thoughts for him to feel better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts