·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Car was moving out this weekend Jim.

·
LOVING LIFE
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys, we played hell the first few days, getting the bugs sorted out in Convertors and transmissions. Trans out 5 times on Sat and 1 time between rounds on sunday. I cant wait till feb... Stevie knows its that ass when I do..

·
LOVING LIFE
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks DOM... I wish I had a chance to meet everyone, we were just so busy on the car. I am tempted to leave it parked till feb... UNDER LOCK AND KEY. So we can start where we left off.. With us owning a track I dont get to race like I would like too. And testing is near impossible since when at the track I dont get to concentrate on the car.
This was our first time on radials with this combo in this car and when I get it figured out its gonna roll out. I didnt realize the car was hanging the front end so far down track on our easy runs. Look forward to meeting you in the future.

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
no worries, i was on the lien most of the time so i didnt meet a lot of people either. though i made an effort to go out and talk to a few people i still didnt get to meet everyone i wanted to...and this was my 4th time down there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts