Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HB 1388 PASSED - do you know what it means ?

HB 1388 PASSED

You just spent $20,000,000 to move members/supporters of Hamas, a terrorist organization, to the United States ; housing, food, the whole enchilada.

HB 1388 PASSED

Whether you are an Obama fan, or not, EVERYONE IN THE U.S. needs to know....

Something happened... H.R. 1388 was passed,
behind our backs. You may want to read about it... It wasn't mentioned on the news... just went by on the ticker tape at the bottom of the CNN screen.

Obama funds $20M in tax payer dollars to immigrate Hamas Refugees to the USA . This is the news that didn't make the headlines...

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees and "conflict victims" in Gaza .

The "presidential determination, " which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States , was signed and appears in the Federal Register.

Few on Capitol Hill, or in the media, took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support to the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

Now we learn that he is allowing thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to, and live in, the US at American taxpayer expense.

These important, and insightful, issues are being "lost" in the blinding bail-outs and "stimulation" packages.

Doubtful? To verify this for yourself:
www.thefederalregis ter.com/d. p/2009-02- 04-E9-2488
PLEASE PASS THIS ON... AMERICA NEEDS TO KNOW

WE are losing this country at a rapid pace.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
WOULDN'T PHUCKING SUPRISE ME!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Kick ass!

·
Head Phuckstick
18,587 Posts
Hell, whats next Nazi war criminals to be granted immunity in the states? WTF?

Shannon

·
102,312 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Okay I don't like the idea either, but the US has been doing this LONG before Obama.

From Wikipedia:

Asylum for refugees

Main article: Asylum in the United States
In contrast to economic migrants, who generally do not gain legal admission, refugees, as defined by international law, can gain legal status through a process of seeking and receiving asylum, either by being designated a refugee while abroad or by physically entering the United States and requesting asylee status thereafter. A specified number of legally defined refugees, who either apply for asylum overseas or after arriving in the U.S., are admitted annually. Refugees compose about one-tenth of the total annual immigration to the United States, though some large refugee populations are very prominent.
Since World War II, more refugees have found homes in the U.S. than any other nation and more than 2 million refugees have arrived in the U.S. since 1980. Of the top ten countries accepting resettled refugees in 2006, the United States accepted more than twice as much as the next nine countries combined. For example, Japan accepted just 16 refugees in 1999, while the United States took in 85,010 for resettlement, according to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
The U.S. will accept 70,000 refugees in fiscal year 2007, and President Bush stated that his eventual goal is a program that resettles 90,000 refugees in the United States each year. In 2006, the State Department officially re-opened the Vietnamese resettlement program. In recent years, the main refugee sending-region has been Africa (Somalia, Liberia, Sudan, Ethiopia).[178] A July 22, 2007 article notes that in the past nine months only 133 of the planned 7000 Iraqi refugees were allowed into the United States.[179][180] The ceiling for refugee resettlement for fiscal year 2008 is 80,000 refugees.[181] The United States expects to admit a minimum of 17,000 Iraqi refugees in fiscal year 2009.[182]
In 1991-92, Bhutan expelled roughly 100,000 ethnic Nepalis, most of whom have been living in seven refugee camps in eastern Nepal ever since. At present, the United States is working towards resettling more than 60,000 of these refugees in the US as third country settlement programme.[183]

Twenty million is peanuts compared to the 50 BILLION that Bush gave to Africa for free.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7831460.stm

Mistah

·
Registered
4,114 Posts

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Thanks, I was confused too. Maybe 1388 was a reference from 09?? lol

·
Registered
944 Posts
I think the fact this is an issue is a big part of the problem we have in this country..... we're complaining about 20 million..... we spend more than that in less than an hour liberating a country that throws their shoes at our President...... thats the real problem. $ 500 million "per day" is roughly the cost of occupying Iraq.....

When it is all over and we leave...... what do we have besides an incredible trillion dollar plus tax burden ? And after we leave, how long do we think they will keep the peace among each other ? And does it really matter ?

20 million, to me and you is a lot of money..... as far as world politics, its not even a footnote.....

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
I think the fact this is an issue is a big part of the problem we have in this country..... we're complaining about 20 million..... we spend more than that in less than an hour liberating a country that throws their shoes at our President...... thats the real problem. $ 500 million "per day" is roughly the cost of occupying Iraq.....

When it is all over and we leave...... what do we have besides an incredible trillion dollar plus tax burden ? And after we leave, how long do we think they will keep the peace among each other ? And does it really matter ?

20 million, to me and you is a lot of money..... as far as world politics, its not even a footnote.....

:)

Mistah

·
Registered
2,572 Posts

Great post here.

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
thanks for the info on this,I had no idea.Its getting worse and worse.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts