Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
YB Monster Crew
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im 20 years old, and now have the goddamn chickenpox, any tricks for getting em to dissipate faster, cause im in exam time right now and am not aloud to go right them until they go away lol

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
The Aveeno bath stuff helped me. Not sure what's on the market nowadays, though. This was 15 years ago! Also, wear gloves at night so you don't scratch in your sleep.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
hmmm, hope there isn't shingles in your future......

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
No real treatment. It's a virus that has to run it's course. Don't scratch or pick blisters. At your age scarring will be significant if you pick.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
No real treatment. Don't scratch or pick blisters. At your age scarring will be significant if you pick.
Definitely. I was 14 when I had 'em, and I have scars.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
well im 20 years old, and now have the goddamn chickenpox, any tricks for getting em to dissipate faster, cause im in exam time right now and am not aloud to go right them until they go away lol
Does this mean you are in college?

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Ouch. Those tend to leave a mark.
Not as much as the surgery when they take all the guts out of you to make sure nothing major got hit.:rolleyes:

·
YB Monster Crew
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
phuck.......they are starting to get itchy now. they werent there when i woke up this morning,, i went to school, wrote 2 exams then went to the bathroom and i was like "WTF!!!!!"

1 - 20 of 49 Posts