Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im getting my car painted for free eventually and im trying to figure out what would be some cool graphics for a drag radial car. anybody have any pictures of something cool? for some reason i cant think of anything of hand. im not so much into flames. thanks!

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
A friend of mine came up with his paint job by asking some art/graphic design students a local college. He got the design for free and the student got class credit for it.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Turbo

Is it a turbo car? I always thought it would be cool to do satin black, like a hot rod primer on the back half of the car.....then put graphics of some kind of paint job being sucked off the car and into the turbo inlet. Like the car was painted but the turbo sucked it all off the car.

·
Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that an idea, its a procharger car so it would work. i thought about having like a tornado scene at one time. like maybe a small town being sucked into the inlet area, or since i hate cats maybe i should have some cats being sucked into the big inlet :-kill

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
that an idea, its a procharger car so it would work. i thought about having like a tornado scene at one time. like maybe a small town being sucked into the inlet area, or since i hate cats maybe i should have some cats being sucked into the big inlet :-kill
I think it would look pretty cool, I always wanted to see something like that. The closest I've seen is a black car with 100 dollar bills getting sucked into the turbo inlet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts