Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
What class will any of their cars fit in??

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
they fit into outlaw 275, a class that doesn't run at the yb nationals
or they could bump up outlaw 10.5, which they wont be competitive on a prepped track

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
If I remember correctly they were doing some 275 stuff recently.
No twin turbos in X275 and no Big blocks in OL275.. Rules are a little different in the north..

·
Registered
28,546 Posts
Maybe they'll bring apparel to sell and sign autographs. :supz:

·
OL 10.5 TTF
11,885 Posts
We don't need to hire side shows to fill the stands.. The racers do a pretty good job on their own!! :p
This, we like real racing in the northeast. No need for sideshows when you have Ulsch/Decker/Newsham/Gorman/Hall/Bartunek/Rhodes/Bruder/Marinis.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Some of them could also fit into big tire. I wouldnt mind seeing a few of them show up.

·
Registered
125 Posts
sounds like a lot of hating in here.... U all seem to forget before SO parts manufactures not selling a lot of product and speed shops closing down...

Not to mention the many many people who had lost interest in there own project and had not touched them or drove them in years..

Hate all you all want at least we are doing something good for the racing community in general..

·
Administrator
136,748 Posts
sounds like a lot of hating in here.... U all seem to forget before SO parts manufactures not selling a lot of product and speed shops closing down...

Not to mention the many many people who had lost interest in there own project and had not touched them or drove them in years..

Hate all you all want at least we are doing something good for the racing community in general..
I did not see anyone hating.. Not sure why you felt people were.. :confused::confused:

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just was wondering if any of them are coming !!! Not for the "sideshow" YB Nats deff is jam packed action. But just wondering maybe say hi and if anyone was running at all but sounds like they don't match up for rules package.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts