Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some ideas on mounting a chute on my coupe body mustang, trying to make it removable for the street, anyone got any pics they want to share of there chute monted on the back of there stang I could look at, thanks:D

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,513 Posts
Take a look at Wolfe's chute mount. The shaft that goes through the bumper comes out with 1 bolt. I thinl that it may be the one on the car above. If not, it is the same idea.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Mine is not a Wolfe but it is the same as you decribed. Removed the bolt and the Parachute comes right off.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Coupe Chute Mounting Location...

Here's a few pics...It's removable for the street. Hope it gives you a idea...John

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I have the wolfe kit. Mounts up very easily and comes right off for street driving. On a black coupe you can barely see the mount hole for the chute.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Like everyone else said, it comes off with one bolt...

·
Registered
1,215 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts

this is the wolfe mount remove the back bumper and bolts right up to the shock mounts drill hole in bumper and the chute slides in with one bolt, or you can use a qwik release pin!

·
Registered
16,488 Posts
Looking for some ideas on mounting a chute on my coupe body mustang, trying to make it removable for the street, anyone got any pics they want to share of there chute monted on the back of there stang I could look at, thanks:D

I'll show you the back of my car all next year!:p LOL!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
that is pretty sweet but it looks alittle low, the ancor point looks low and the pack should be just under trunk line at a 45* angle

1 - 20 of 34 Posts