Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
AG Jeff is my Hero
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another new song released today.. Its VERY different from they normallynormally do.. I hear a little heaven shall burn and rage against the machine influence in there..

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Is this a straight X concert?

·
AG Jeff is my Hero
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think he means straight edge. Meaning no drugs no drinking. Why he asked that I have no clue.

U have a band of your own?
No i dont have a band. Mainly just jam with friends, play mostly metal and some older stuff. We all have tried to get one going, it just seems no one really has time to put in the effort required.. Heres something that me and the would be other guitarist fucked around with a while back.. Mainly just learning how to use the recording software and interface. We dont have any metal atuff recorded yet. One day we will get around to it lol..

·
AG Jeff is my Hero
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Been one of my top 3 favorite bands since I watched them open for killswitch engaged in 08. This new song though I don't like at all. Its just not them imo
I liked the older stuff
Im the same way but i kinda like this stuff as well. Vice grip, their other new song is pretty good imo

·
AG Jeff is my Hero
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jeaus this took forever. Had to download 4 movie makers to find one that worked lol.. Anyway here is a song we did. Sorry i only had pics of my car on my phone

1 - 20 of 20 Posts