Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
that red one MCMIKE has is a bad ass ride, very nicely done, if your in the area on sep.13th come check it out at the Great Lakes Dragaway.( nitrous streetcar brawl) uniongrove , wisconsin if someone could post pics for me i have a 72.

·
PowdercoatBill
9,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
that red one MCMIKE has is a bad ass ride, very nicely done, if your in the area on sep.13th come check it out at the Great Lakes Dragaway.( nitrous streetcar brawl) uniongrove , wisconsin if someone could post pics for me i have a 72.
Shoot em over to me [email protected]
I'd like to see it.

·
Registered
512 Posts
One of my buddies in high school had one. We drove the tires off of that bitch!! It was immaculate. All stock, kind of a sky blue color. I fell in love with it and have always wanted one. In fact, he blew the motor and I had the opportunity to buy it for dirt cheap, but my folks told me to kick rocks cause my grades were less than stellar!! Lol! Someday I'll have one parked right next to my GN that I'll have oneday!!:smt023

Bill, your car is gorgeous!!! Engine compartment looks alot different from the last time I seen it in person. Very nice!!!:prayer:

·
Registered
82 Posts
didnt make to track yet with new motor its only a 468 13 to1 je pistons, jesel shaft rockers and belt drive, 748/714 comp roller cam, comp roller lifters, 1050 carb, canfield 310s w/230 valves,eagle 4340 crank and 4340 6.385 rod. ( hope to 8.9? on a 250 or 300 shot) we will see.

·
PowdercoatBill
9,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
One of my buddies in high school had one. We drove the tires off of that bitch!! It was immaculate. All stock, kind of a sky blue color. I fell in love with it and have always wanted one. In fact, he blew the motor and I had the opportunity to buy it for dirt cheap, but my folks told me to kick rocks cause my grades were less than stellar!! Lol! Someday I'll have one parked right next to my GN that I'll have oneday!!:smt023

Bill, your car is gorgeous!!! Engine compartment looks alot different from the last time I seen it in person. Very nice!!!:prayer:
Thank you! I got sick of lookin' at the same thing for 5 years. It was time for a change. Now if I can just make it fast. :p

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
21 - 40 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.