Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey your not alone, I've got a root's blown 72. It's nice having the only one at the track or the cruise in. Everyone that see's it has a story about a relative that had one.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Everyone that see's it has a story about a relative that had one.
Yep, my uncle had a dark green '71 or '72 (don't remember exact year) Monte Carlo. It was pretty mean ride back in the last '70's.

·
Registered
530 Posts
BAD MONTIE

Might try this:http://www.westtexastruetenfive.com/nov_3_2008_dtr/index.album/swift?i=3

Local guy out of Midland that runs a beautiful 1rst gen Monte Carlo. I believe he has been high 5.40's on true ten-fives with stock suspension. This car could be a show car. Only glass is hood and possibly front bumper. Has won the class out here before a couple of times. It's funny to watch that big old rig "wade" through all the smaller Mustangs and Camaro's.

·
PowdercoatBill
9,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Everyone else is smart enough to not try and go fast with 1-3/4 tons of Detroit Steel.
What kind of rear suspension do you have in yours, stock or coil over?
If coil over, you wouldn't happen to have a couple of pics you would share?
I've got a QA1 rear coil over kit that I'm going to install and would like to take a look at some other set ups.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
What kind of rear suspension do you have in yours, stock or coil over?
If coil over, you wouldn't happen to have a couple of pics you would share?
I've got a QA1 rear coil over kit that I'm going to install and would like to take a look at some other set ups.

4-LINK

1 - 20 of 50 Posts