Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
we did good this year. my 9 year old daughter got her first, and i got a big one!!! took a few more does too.. no pics though..good luck next year!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
thanks: it was more exciting getting her's than it was mine... wall hanger number 13 for me, but her's was priceless. 50 yds with a .44 magnum rifle. can't wait to try and get her a buck next season!!!

·
WTF?
12,518 Posts
Awesome buck!

·
Turbo 481X
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we did good this year. my 9 year old daughter got her first, and i got a big one!!! took a few more does too.. no pics though..good luck next year!!

what guns are thoe's:smt102:smt102

·
Registered
89 Posts

Congrats to your daughter, very cool!!
Nice buck also!!. What do those deer weigh. Their bodies sure look tiny to what we are used to.
Once again, very nice.

·
Registered
473 Posts
my gun is a savage bolt action 12 guage. i shoot lightfield sabots out of it. my daughters is a h&r 44 mag with eotech sight, that way it's easy for her to get the sight picture. my deer was 203 field dressed. her's was tiny, just a yearling, but it was her first so who cares!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts