Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SASQUATCH RACE TEAM
18,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know why I'm bothering to tell you this, since you talked shit about me earlier and hid behind your screen name. You don't need an ecu, just the correct config file. But I'm sure a super tuner like yourself already new this.
fuck off dick face. if you want my address just ask.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Cal helped me out of the blue reconfigure some maps for me pretty cool
Thanks

Glad it worked out for you.

Here's some PM's I sent to BIG CAT OVER 2 YEARS AGO!:

Cal Hartline said:
Cal Hartline said:
Cal Hartline said:
I noticed your derogatory statement about me in the FAST thread. I am curious who you are so that I might know how I wronged you.
Still waiting.....:mad: I think I know who you really are, and will keep digging until I'm sure.
You talk shit about me in a post, then when I question you about it, you bitch up. You're not "Big Cat" you're a "Big Pussy" :teabag
I never did get a response/name, so I could possibly make matters right. Yet, I still offered you some assistance in this thread.

·
Nitrous Junky
10,820 Posts
Cal Helped me years ago with a set of injectors I still have. Heck of a nice guy. That was 6-8 years ago

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Cal is one of the best tuners around. I have never heard of him NOT helping anyone. He also knows the FAST probably better than anyone.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Cal has helped me and doesn't even know me , my tuner gets all his xfi tunes and systems from cal and recently we had a few small issues with the tune , cal re did the entire tune at no cost. Seems like a pretty good dude to me. By the way thanks cal for the help.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Cal and Holly have helped me alot throughout the years with my truck and great products. Kept me from wasting alot of money.
Thanks Cal and Holly!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts