Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious if anyone on here could pick up a crate in anmore british columbia and drop off in poplar bluff mo.? i bought a motor and parts and just trying to fig out way to get it here its bout 220 miles north of seattle wa. and im in the boot heal part of mo. if someone would like to give a quote e mail me [email protected]
thanks in advance ralph

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Re: any one haul fright?

Try posting on U-Ship. You can check different carriers backgrounds and authority to see if they are legit.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how would i know if they were legit or not?

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,040 Posts
check your pm's it may help you

the u ship stuff is good , but some of those "hot shots" are a pain to deal with .

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
check your pm's it may help you

the u ship stuff is good , but some of those "hot shots" are a pain to deal with .
I have brokered quite a few loads using U-Ship. It's the eBay of the transportation industry. You have good carriers and you have idiots. Like everything else on this planet.

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,040 Posts
I have brokered quite a few loads using U-Ship. It's the eBay of the transportation industry. You have good carriers and you have idiots. Like everything else on this planet.
absolutly true . unfortunatly these days the idiots are running the place .

and yes i have used u-ship for shipments and also back huals . it isnt bad .

·
Registered
161 Posts
i drive for a company call super service hell im gonna be in neck of the woods tomarrow over in paragould. but we dont go out west much but ur best bet if get ahold of ups freight or something like that if wanna know if there real ask for there iccdot# and do search on them

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we have a conway here in bluff but nothen in canada

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i thought ups just did stuff under 75 pounds???

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol i did the u-haul deal filled it all out got to the part it ask what is the most you would spend to have delivered i type $1,000.00 a message pops up and says the average price for the type of load(boxed in pallet) and distance is $3360.00 would i like to raise my amount? hell fucking no lol you got to be kidding me lol
15 mins later got a offer of $900
the guy where the motor is at (canada) called freight company and got a quote of $800 but i got to drive to st louis (160 miles) and pick it up at the terminal

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
buddy of mine shipped a car using u-ship.

Put a crated transmission in the trunk in a crate labeled "DEAD HOOKER INSIDE"

Hilarity ensued.

·
Registered
161 Posts
lol i did the u-haul deal filled it all out got to the part it ask what is the most you would spend to have delivered i type $1,000.00 a message pops up and says the average price for the type of load(boxed in pallet) and distance is $3360.00 would i like to raise my amount? hell fucking no lol you got to be kidding me lol
15 mins later got a offer of $900
the guy where the motor is at (canada) called freight company and got a quote of $800 but i got to drive to st louis (160 miles) and pick it up at the terminal
dam some one cheap freight haulin mother trucker for 2k+ mile for only $900 hell as company driver i would all most make that just for my pay @.33 cent a mile

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if i had to guiess for that bid my crate was piggy backing a differnt load also coming my way

1 - 17 of 17 Posts