Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we got a 50 inch samung plasma 720. the couch is only about 6 feet from the tv and i feel like my eyes are straining and mabee its to big?? anyone experianced somthing similar?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
damn dude....thats like being on the front row at the theater.....yea that will do it :eek:

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
I have the same tv, no problems here. But I'm not right on top of it like that either. BACK UP!! lol

·
Banned
31,418 Posts
if you need to move your head like your watching tennis-just to watch tv your too fucken close man

but i will say that a few friends of mine that never watched hdtv till they saw my 62 inch said same thing-headaches at first till they got used to the sharp image--now they all own hdtv's and never mention headaches...

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will tell the old lady to rearaange the room. i sit probly 12 feet away on my computer and it seems alot better.

·
Banned
31,418 Posts
No, but I heard people that are watching 3D are getting headaches.

apperantly if you get motion sickness easy-its because your eyes have a hard time aligning properly and quickly-this is intensified now with 3d tv's

ill stick to good old regular hdtv myself

·
Montgomery Ragland
3,016 Posts
Dude 6ft!!!.... backup man. Or sht get CLOSER and look at the fibers in the clothing people on tv are wearing..:rolleyes:

I sit 15ft from my 40"LED Sammy and it looks so good people say it's FAKE!!:smt102

·
Registered
986 Posts
I have a slightly older 65" which runs at 1080i I am about 8' from it in the front row of my theater room and about 12' in the back row. Never had any complaints about headaches. I have had some ringing ears from time to time after watching some action movies with the sound cranked up ;) Here is a shot of it with the lights up so there is a glare on the screen but you get the idea how big it is for the room size.

Shot at 2009-12-17

·
Banned
31,418 Posts
I have a slightly older 65" which runs at 1080i I am about 8' from it in the front row of my theater room and about 12' in the back row. Never had any complaints about headaches. I have had some ringing ears from time to time after watching some action movies with the sound cranked up ;) Here is a shot of it with the lights up so there is a glare on the screen but you get the idea how big it is for the room size.

Shot at 2009-12-17
bro i am seriously diggin your setup there...

i love my setup but its not a dedicated room like youres

dont mind me if i steal a few ideas!! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts