Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I amtrying to find out how to choke. I heard the braves are good at it. This is all

GO BIRDS

:finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga:

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
Damn that sucked.
They should change their name to the Mustangs and move to Reno.

-Brad

·
Hemi's ROCK!!!
32,161 Posts
The Braves are getting pretty good at the end of season choke. They did the same thing last year. The lead Philly most of the year, then folded like a cheap lawn chair at the end and lost the division title. They sqeaked into the playoffs and got put out in the first round. It is hard to watch. Oh well, maybe next year.................. :drinkers:

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
They learned everything they needed to know about choking from the Red Sox! Those guys really know how to choke!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
The Braves biggest problem is Derek Lowe. He is the only pitcher in baseball that the bullpen is already warming up before he throws the first pitch. He is TERRIBLE!!!!! I felt bad for Craig Kimbrell. He got a taste of the spot light last night. He did great for a Rookie this year. He will be a star in years to come.

I'm not going to be a douche like the OP and say bad things about the Cardinals. They earned to go to play offs. Good luck to them. They get to play the Phillies . Poor them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts