Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading up that way with my ride to Old Town tomorrow for the car show, and cruise.. I've been meaning to do this for many years, just decided a few days ago to go. :cool: If you're in the area, stop by Old Town afternoon/ evening, might have a cold one for ya! :drinkers: Oh yeah, of course gotta head over to Disney on Sunday.. :p

I know this may be a little "gay", but I do own a purple car with flames.. :-gay:smt081

For those in the area who have been living under a rock, here's some info on Old Town.

http://myoldtownusa.com/car-cruises/saturday-nite-cruise/

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
why arent you at the no mercy race?

What class would I be remotely competitive in with an NA, pump gas, street car again??? :rolleyes: :smt102

Maybe when they have an NA class I might consider it.. If you can't build it, BOOST IT! ;)

·
Registered
11,764 Posts
i have to work but check this place out it should be right up your ally.
410 N Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, FL 32805

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never heard of it, but sounds like a place that you might call home! :-gay

·
Registered
991 Posts
He wouldn't make it pass the front gate security before they jumped in the passenger window after him and his purple mopar

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Heading up that way with my ride to Old Town tomorrow for the car show, and cruise.. I've been meaning to do this for many years, just decided a few days ago to go. :cool: If you're in the area, stop by Old Town afternoon/ evening, might have a cold one for ya! :drinkers: Oh yeah, of course gotta head over to Disney on Sunday.. :p

I know this may be a little "gay", but I do own a purple car with flames.. :-gay:smt081

For those in the area who have been living under a rock, here's some info on Old Town.

http://myoldtownusa.com/car-cruises/saturday-nite-cruise/
Drivin' or trailerin'?... :smt102

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Drivin' or trailerin'?... :smt102
Trailered.. I need to put a new set of valve springs on it, these have WAY too many miles on them, shoulda changed them before Drag Week, but got away with them, don't want to put that much more work on them. I've had no time at all to touch the car since I came back, sitting right in the same place it's been since it came off the trialer, had to get right to work on shop jobs, was kinda backed up! :eek:

I'm gonna go over a few things tonight, and maybe polish the lug nuts.. :rolleyes: I am gonna drive it around Orlando some, or Kissimmee, to be more specific.. :cool:

·
having fun
31,406 Posts
What class would I be remotely competitive in with an NA, pump gas, street car again??? :rolleyes: :smt102

Maybe when they have an NA class I might consider it.. If you can't build it, BOOST IT! ;)

so you don't think a lot of those turbo cars have built motors?

ill bet 90 percent of em would kick your ass with the wastegates open all the way down the track....

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so you don't think a lot of those turbo cars have built motors?

ill bet 90 percent of em would kick your ass with the wastegates open all the way down the track....
Yep, just like CRAPPY was gonna drag my ass!!! :toimonster: Dude, you're a douche nozzle, face it! :-gay

·
having fun
31,406 Posts
Yep, just like CRAPPY was gonna drag my ass!!! :toimonster: Dude, you're a douche nozzle, face it! :-gay

typical eddie--when common sense and logic is brought to the table--you turn to insults.....

if you cant dazzle them with brilliance--baffle them with bullshit right?

you forgetting that mazda isnt even eddies actual race car? his actual car is beyond the scope now of what you can comprehend as a race car......but go ahead and pretend your "nostalgiac" shitbox is a modern day piece of technology

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
typical eddie--when common sense and logic is brought to the table--you turn to insults.....

if you cant dazzle them with brilliance--baffle them with bullshit right?

you forgetting that mazda isnt even eddies actual race car? his actual car is beyond the scope now of what you can comprehend as a race car......but go ahead and pretend your "nostalgiac" shitbox is a modern day piece of technology

WTF are you talking about?? I don't own a Mazda, and as far as I know, neither does CRAPPY..

I don't pretend my car is anything other than what it is... FAST! ;) What is "nostalgiac"? :rolleyes:

You are in no shape to talk about anyone's brilliance, that post is full of fail! :smt081

·
having fun
31,406 Posts
cool story bro....

i meant "kevin" not eddie when referring to the mazda--my MISTAKE...we all make mistakes

yours was waking up today

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cool story bro....

i meant "kevin" not eddie when referring to the mazda--my MISTAKE...we all make mistakes

yours was waking up today

Nope, waking up today was no mistake, heading off to Orlando in a bit to meet up with an old friend of 30 years, gonna hang out, drink a few beers, tell some lies, and hang out at Old Town for a while, then tommorow go play around at Disney for a while, how is that not a weekend worth waking up for??

·
having fun
31,406 Posts
Nope, waking up today was no mistake, heading off to Orlando in a bit to meet up with an old friend of 30 years, gonna hang out, drink a few beers, tell some lies, and hang out at Old Town for a while, then tommorow go play around at Disney for a while, how is that not a weekend worth waking up for??

ok seeing old friends--that ranks high on the good list...

have fun-try not to talk about that time you alll woke up with disintary...

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Darn, was there last week. Even stayed at the Seralago our first night before our Disney hotel kicked in...

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
Sounds like a great way to spend the weekend.

I hit up Kissimee for the first time in the Spring and had a blast. Watch out for sinkholes, apparently the place I rented a condo at got swallowed up by one earlier this year.

If you've got a sweet tooth, try one of the caramel/chocolate/Reese Pieces covered apples at the candy store as soon as you get into the main square at Magic Kingdom.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts