Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to know what it would cost to build a small free standing apartment, 2 story and 1000 sq ft 20x25 foot print 2 bedroom 2.5 bath.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,651 Posts
AFTER HIS...CAN I GET A 50X50...FREESTANDING ON A SLAB....2 STORY....10 BEDROOMS TOTAL AND 2 BATHS...LARGE LIVING AND A LAUNDRY AND KITCHEN...THANK YOU...NO NEED FOR SIDING....
HERE'S A ROUGH DRAFT...

NASHVILLE...TO NORTH DAKOTA :)....THANKS FOR THE HIJACK :)

·
Banned
0 Posts
AFTER HIS...CAN I GET A 50X50...FREESTANDING ON A SLAB....2 STORY....10 BEDROOMS TOTAL AND 2 BATHS...LARGE LIVING AND A LAUNDRY AND KITCHEN...THANK YOU...NO NEED FOR SIDING....
HERE'S A ROUGH DRAFT...

NASHVILLE...TO NORTH DAKOTA :)....THANKS FOR THE HIJACK :)

The new CAPSLOCK BUNNY RANCH?????

You'll make a good pimp.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,651 Posts
Ok, I've never heard that term before.

Free standing to me would mean no foundation, other wise it would be slab on grade or raised foundation.
JUST PUT A DAMN QUOTE .....:)....16 FEET IS ALL I HAVE FOR HEIGHT ...SRRY FORGOT ABOUT THAT

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
JUST PUT A DAMN QUOTE .....:)....16 FEET IS ALL I HAVE FOR HEIGHT ...SRRY FORGOT ABOUT THAT

LOL, I was getting ready to ask you what exterior you're looking to use since you said no siding?

Without looking at North Dakota basic building guidelines, I'm going to say on the cheap, you could get away with $60.00 a sq. ft.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,651 Posts
LOL, I was getting ready to ask you what exterior you're looking to use since you said no siding?

Without looking at North Dakota basic building guidelines, I'm going to say on the cheap, you could get away with $60.00 a sq. ft.
YOU MOTHER PHUCKER :)

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,651 Posts
MINE WILL BE INSIDE A SHOP....NO TRUSSES...JUST A BOX

1 - 20 of 28 Posts