~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Low enough? Haha looks good.

Somebody has to have pics

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a fresh rebuillt 460le with a shift kit and 2400 stall, 10.5 inch 8 bolt rear end, 3.73s I think probably a locker and 3.90s soon. my motor is getting done right now, 350 bored 40 over with domed pistons (were in the engine, dont know much about them) lunatti voodoo cam, weind intake, holley 650, headers with glasspacks bolted to them. I am a broke ass college student so i cant afford much lmao

and my back window, im getting a cruising isnt a crime sticker soon (cops kick everyone out when we cruise over the summer and follow people around)

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
I have a fresh rebuillt 460le with a shift kit and 2400 stall, 10.5 inch 8 bolt rear end, 3.73s I think probably a locker and 3.90s soon. my motor is getting done right now, 350 bored 40 over with domed pistons (were in the engine, dont know much about them) lunatti voodoo cam, weind intake, holley 650, headers with glasspacks bolted to them. I am a broke ass college student so i cant afford much lmao

and my back window, im getting a cruising isnt a crime sticker soon (cops kick everyone out when we cruise over the summer and follow people around)
Goodluck with that nova, And welcome to the broke fucks building cars club. Watch out for ghost hes a little:-gay

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
OBN.. looks like a really good project lol keep it up and take your time. Im only 20 and I know how being broke feels too haha
If you need something, let me know.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
OBN.. looks like a really good project lol keep it up and take your time. Im only 20 and I know how being broke feels too haha
If you need something, let me know.
wipe the cum shot off your computer screen nova boy!!!! lol badass nova

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^^ got it my freshman year of highschool and now im a freshman in college and roughly have been through an engine, and 2 trannys, I cant keep it together long enough to enjoy it lol

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
^^ got it my freshman year of highschool and now im a freshman in college and roughly have been through an engine, and 2 trannys, I cant keep it together long enough to enjoy it lol
Haha nice man. I got mine when I was 15 and I drove mine to school whenever I got the chance. Gotta love it haha
where are you located?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts