Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Monty, I assume you found someone to take the job in Ontario, NY?

·
Registered
160 Posts
That's cool, I guess it's better to sit back and sub-contract the work out for a cut rather than do it yourself as long as the subcontractor is able to do it to your standards, or am I a little off?

Um, nevermind! Don't answer that last part :-D

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Monty, I'm from stafford springs which is about 25 min. away from Hartford. What you coming to town for? Bring me a 2XL shirt and we'll meet up and I'll pay ya for it.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mark actually I will be in Oxford CT where the job is at. I will bring 2XL shirts if that is near your area.. Let me know

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Sorry I'm no where near Oxford, hell I had to look it up and I've lived here my whole life! Are you going to be in town only the one day? Maybe we could meet after work or before you get on the plane?

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im not really sure if Oxford is in the north or south. If time permits I will tour the state and check out what its all about.. :D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll be working out there.. I did in AZ, UT and VT when I was out there.. Just gotta know how to make time for other things when you're on the road.. :-D

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hey Miko I live 15 min from Oxford CT and I just happen 2 be off this comming monday drop me an e-mail and I'll buy you lunch
hop on I91 south from Bradley merge onto I95 South get off Exit 38 onto the Merit Parkway {15} south get off Derby exit I think it's exit 35 look for route 34 take a left onto {34} towards Shelton/Ansonia go about thre/four lights when you come to the bridge on the right take that right over the bridge at the light THATS 110 your choice! a right for my house {MONROE}or a left about 1/4 mile take a right onto 8 oxford is about 5-10 minutes from there I am 10 minutes from that piont also from where you come to 110
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=&city=oxford&state=ct&zipcode=

1 - 16 of 16 Posts