Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have been using the Hydramat for some time now - have you had any issues? Wondering about longevity, e.g. do they suffer any breakdown/deterioration like foam or factory fuel socks do, etc.

Only 5 of the 8 gallons of my fuel cell are usable in my Time Trial/hillclimb car, and the cross-shaped Hydramat is BY FAR the cheapest, and on paper, best way to remedy the situation - just looking for reassurance that the reliability is there.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I just bought a new Aeromotive fuel system. I asked their tech department about using the hydromat and I was emphatically told “stay away from that”. I’ve spoken to a local racer that tried it in his drag car and He took it out. Said it only worked if the fuel cell was at least 1/2 full. Yes, I know this goes against the ad campaign so take it for what it’s worth. I would do some more digging before you dive in.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just bought a new Aeromotive fuel system. I asked their tech department about using the hydromat and I was emphatically told “stay away from that”. I’ve spoken to a local racer that tried it in his drag car and He took it out. Said it only worked if the fuel cell was at least 1/2 full. Yes, I know this goes against the ad campaign so take it for what it’s worth. I would do some more digging before you dive in.
Thanks for the feedback. Very interesting, wonder why.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts