Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, like the title states, any pics. Interested in a set as they look to have a lot more holes than the avreage bmr/umi setup. Specialy when the car sits pretty low. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
This is the only pic we have of it installed in a 4th Gen
... this is a prototype design but the new ones are the same deal just all 1 piece instead of 3 piece welded together.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man I like that. Way more locations then those others. Must for a slammed car!

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
For ours the housing side needs a 3/4 rod end. The brackets we sell come with narrowed up aluminum bushings as part of the kit.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are the bushings offset? Or is that even a option?

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
We can offset the bushings if you have our double rod ended lower control arms that have bushings on both sides. Never really a need for that though on 3rd and 4th gens.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I already have lca from another manufacturer with 3/4 rod ends and offset bushings. I'm supprised no ones asked before, usualy when you narrow the rear and tuck the tire it gets real close if not hitting with regular bushings.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Well I already have lca from another manufacturer with 3/4 rod ends and offset bushings. I'm supprised no ones asked before, usualy when you narrow the rear and tuck the tire it gets real close if not hitting with regular bushings.
If you have 3/4 rod ends, then you wouldn't need new lower arms. Would just need to swap out the housing side bushings for the ones that come with our brackets. Are yours offset?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Correct that's what I was getting at. Yes they are offset. I'm the guy who was messaging on facebook someone from trz about buying some parts from ya at no mercy5

1 - 10 of 10 Posts