Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently have strange singles up front on setting 3
and qa1 rears on setting 3

both single adjustable
i leave at 4k and have air at 13lbs in my slicks

i was thinking trying stiff sidewalls this year

i have never yet played around with the shocks as it had worked slowing the car up(10.50) index . I feel the front pops up and it squats and lunges forward almost like it doesnt hold the front up and keep rear tires planted and no im not looking for a big wheelstand either . just looks like it goes up and then back forward off the tire quick
video is not the best but sometimes front tires come up an inch and come right back down , just feels like i should be on the rear tires a little more

You can set the playback on video to slowest setting to get a better idea

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i read about alot of guys run the front extension tight on singles but im not sure if that is the direction to go

cars 2920 with me in it
460 ford alum heads (650 hp) 9.70s all out slow up for 10.00 -10.50 index
glide 1.76 gear
front springs 14/175

·
Registered
773 Posts
SLOW THE EXTENSION ON THE FT.END A TAD.....SLOW THE REBOUND ON THE REAR ALOT....YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THE REAREND SLOWLY COME BACK UP TO RIDE HEIGHT AFTER HAVEING 2 FRIENDS PUSH DOWN ON THE TRUNK......

·
Registered
138 Posts
13 PSI seems low and the video isn't conclusive, for my old peepers. I would expect 16 to 18 psi in them donuts. You have enough power, you should be running over your own tires. What does the tread look like?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SLOW THE EXTENSION ON THE FT.END A TAD.....SLOW THE REBOUND ON THE REAR ALOT....YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THE REAREND SLOWLY COME BACK UP TO RIDE HEIGHT AFTER HAVEING 2 FRIENDS PUSH DOWN ON THE TRUNK......
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts