Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any body grudge race on here? what would you rather do class race or grudge race? seems like grudge racing is the new big thing. seems like theres more money to make in grudge racing than class. what do you guys think?

YBBitch:

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,918 Posts
there are more then a couple grudge racers on here..

grudge racing is fun to watch and yes more money can be made that way.

check out ndacuts vids on youtube if you aint seen them

·
THE COME HAS COME.!!!!!!!
1,037 Posts
check out grudgeracer.com grudge racing is the best

·
Registered
656 Posts
The tracks like grudge racing too here recently... Shit Carolina is having another grudge fest this weekend..2nd one in a month...Packed the house!! Used to be once a year thing...

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Oh geeze, I can hear crunch already.

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Grudge racing is the roots of the sport, I love it !!!

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
Grudge racing is like class racing-you will here sit like me or im stock suspention your back half so its all the same you will here alot of crybaby's- i go by what a car runs i dont care if its volkswagon if that that bicth runs 5.50 dont mean i got to run it with a civic:p

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Hear him what? Making an excuse why he redlit or ???

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
LOL.....just a few on here!

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
does any body grudge race on here? what would you rather do class race or grudge race? seems like grudge racing is the new big thing. seems like theres more money to make in grudge racing than class. what do you guys think?

YBBitch:
Grudge racing has been around for years...ain't nothing change, but the amount of $ money placed on the races.....I woud rather class race then stick around bullshitting listen to guys cry about spot,money,lanes,hit,spray,cars lengths, etc...
Don't get me wrong though if someone is talking that slick then we can always get down....just wait till next year one we get our Bu back together!

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Grudge racing took a fall in my due to all the crying that guys do, but that is just what I see in my area. I remember when I finished my car there were guys with full chassis cars asking me for spots in a stock suspension nova.WTF!! Grudhe is good as long as the races are setup in a timely fashion, and the crying is kept to a minimum. I personally could not go out and challenge a guy and ask for spots. That crap.

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
You going to make it too Byron this weekend to try out the stock Suspension Shootout??
No after friday night, we are re-wiring the whole car. So I am going to be down for a week or so !!!

·
Registered
100 Posts

YBBitch:
I rather grudge race any day...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Grudge racing has been around for years...ain't nothing change, but the amount of $ money placed on the races.....I woud rather class race then stick around bullshitting listen to guys cry about spot,money,lanes,hit,spray,cars lengths, etc...
Don't get me wrong though if someone is talking that slick then we can always get down....just wait till next year one we get our Bu back together!
Thats the only down fall to grudge racing..talking shit all night for nothing!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts