Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Elite Member
14,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at buying something on the South Gulf Coast of FL. I ultimate would like to rent it out year round, save for a few weeks where the family would use it. Thinking about Cape Coral, but I guess would be open to any other areas around there where it might be a better candidate as a rental. Has to be ON the inter coastal so I can keep my 30 Skater docked out front :) .

Since this is half way across the coutry, I need a recomendation on a good management company if anyone has one.

Thanks.

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Stay far,far,away from housing associations.

·
Elite Member
14,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gary, you don't know shit from shineola.

I'll wait for someone who actually has been to FL not just Rochester NY.

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
I have a management company, I manage to whoop Fords and get paid..... Haaaaaaaaaa.........

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
My wife can help you with that I'm sure, I'll on her info.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,633 Posts
YOU DON'T OWN THE LAND OR HOUSE...BUT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO MANAGE IT FOR YOU?...LOL

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Gary, you don't know shit from shineola.

I'll wait for someone who actually has been to FL not just Rochester NY.
Born and raised in Florida and own 1/2 of a house there.

·
Aviation Section
25,984 Posts
Florida is full of them. Find your property and take your pick. Prepare to pay 40% of gross for a good one.
This is true, they are as thick as Attorneys in the book, glad you are not looking on the east side and If I were you I would go further North on that left coast. Dave

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I would contact Mike Freeman. He has both a real estate and management company in Fort Myers. I believe his screen name is "pillow" on here

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Looking at buying something on the South Gulf Coast of FL. I ultimate would like to rent it out year round, save for a few weeks where the family would use it. Thinking about Cape Coral, but I guess would be open to any other areas around there where it might be a better candidate as a rental. Has to be ON the inter coastal so I can keep my 30 Skater docked out front :) .

Since this is half way across the coutry, I need a recomendation on a good management company if anyone has one.

Thanks.
i would look into punta gorda.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts