Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm in an organization here at USF called the American Marketing Association and our biggest fundraiser of the year is the ScramBull golf tournament at MacDill Air Force Base.

This fundraiser helps us carry out our yearly activities including our regional and national conferences in which we make business connections from various companies across the US.

The actual tournament will be played in scramble format (http://golf.about.com/cs/golfterms/g/bldef_scramble.htm) and you will also have the opportunity to participate in a silent auction with items provided by sponsors from hotels, restaurants, etc.

If you would like to participate, please respond in this thread or private message me so i can give you more details and a golfer registration form. The tournament is on February 10th so i need this information as quick as possible. Any help would be appreciated and realy helpful.

Thanks

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Sounds great... but as a UCF alum, you can take your "bull" and shove it! HAHA! j/k...not really.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I wont be able to make it Matt, but I think Media One can make a donation to help you guys out anyway. Shoot me an email with the info to donate.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks sean

Sounds great... but as a UCF alum, you can take your "bull" and shove it! HAHA! j/k...not really.
i'll deal with you later

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It truely was a joke....I would actually try to make it. But I won't be in FL till the end of the month.
its all good, thanks for considering

1 - 6 of 6 Posts