Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,609 Posts
I just finally picked mine up in August (ordered in April) but haven't had it to the range yet. I bought it in hopes of successful law suits overturning Maryland's draconian "good and substantia reasonl" clause Regarding concealed carry (basically you need to be rich or a business owner who very frequently -must socument -has large amounts of cash on your person).

I decided on the compact for future concealed carry because I have an Original Gock 17 and it has never, not once, malfunctioned, no matter what I've fed it or what I was doing.

·
Senor Frog
8,949 Posts
I owned the G27 (40 version) and it ran well,very accurate and ate every kind of ammo I fed it
great CCW gun with lots of accys to buy

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Got one I like to shoot. Very easy to shoot accurately for me... like all Glocks. Feeds anything 9mm and takes the G17 and 19 mags I have as backup too.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
I have one. I really like it. It's a good shooter and easily concealable.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I bought a 23 4 years ago. bought it based on reputation. I wanted a carry gun that I didn't care if it gets holster wear or beat up from daily carry and it has to function no matter what.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Bought a 26 several years ago. It was my primary CCW and travel pistol until I picked up a P228 Sig. No negative feedback on it but the Sig feels better in my hand.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I carry a 26 w a crossbreed super tuck inside the waist holster and I can hardly tell it's there. I have even ridden my motorcycle w it. I love the how easy it conceals yet has a decent size magazine. Gun shoots great never had any issues with it ever.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I carry a 26 w a crossbreed super tuck inside the waist holster and I can hardly tell it's there. I have even ridden my motorcycle w it. I love the how easy it conceals yet has a decent size magazine. Gun shoots great never had any issues with it ever.
I have the same setup and agree totally, it pretty much dissappears

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Went in looking for a G19, walked out with a G26. I bought based on glocks reliability. I have never shot super well with the full sized glocks, I could always hit the target, but it was hard for me to put up a real nice group. This firearm however I shoot very well with given how awkward it can be to hold.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Glock gen 4 are having problems with firing the rounds out of battery. Many have been sold and work fine mine blew into pieces and tore the extractor right out. Called glock the guy was an ass said they never could happen or has ever happened with there guns. Looked on you tube they have problems.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Supposedly the only difference between a Gen 4 and a gen 3 is the texture on the frame and the addition of different sized grip pieces. I have a Gen3 26 and a Gen 4 22. I cant tell any differences in the slide internals. I will say this tough about my Gen4 22. Some how it left the factory with badly aligned sights and I'm having to send it back to have it fixed.

I may sell it. I haven't made up my mind yet.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I have the 26 and love it. The Gen3 and Gen4 is grip and spring is different from what I have seen when I take mine apart. That's all I can see.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have an issued one. Great for concealed carry. Fits in my cycle jacket, fishing life jacket, and other places.
Shoots nearly as well as the larger glocks.

I wear medium size gloves. Guys with bigger mitts say they have trouble handling them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts