Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
21,062 Posts
I was trying to understand why some communities have so much tolerance for criminals/felons. It's almost like they see so much of it, that it's a normal part of life. Thinking about my siblings and cousins, a total of 22 people, there are no felons. 2 have died early deaths due to drug usage, but they weren't criminals. Other than that, just a bunch of square family oriented people working towards retirement. My wife's siblings and cousins total 1/2 as many. All square. Are we a bunch of weirdos, or is this typical of a normal middle class existence? Any sibling or cousin felons in your family?
So they died from legally prescribed prescription drugs?

·
OG Member since 9/7/06
17,348 Posts
Sounds like me. If I had a drink today, tomorrow I'd be in Peru with a heard of fucking sheep...lmao. Proud of what you've accomplished Darren. Good to see some real results around here.
Zim
Thanks Zim, not going to lie, it was fun as hell living like a wild man for all those years but I got tired of starting over and wearing state-issued clothes.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
It's amazing what a broad brush some paint everyone with and worry about, I have a felony from 20 years ago. Did I let it define who I am today, not in the very least, you're most likely some uppity Christian that's thinks they're shit doesn't stink
Pot meet kettle. I'm really more of an agnostic than a Christian. Neither my family nor my wife's family is very religious. I thought it might be an interesting subject for TOBT, and it was/is. Thank you to all that shared! Did you take the time to read all the posts? NO WHERE did I make any judgements on anybody. I'm happy for people that turn their life to good. I never said my family is perfect, and even shared examples of where it isn't. I really just wanted to understand what's normal for my peers on YB. After watching the news recently, I'm not really sure what normal is.

So they died from legally prescribed prescription drugs?
I don't know for sure. My parents are significantly younger than their siblings and waited until they were 30 to have kids. All my cousins are at least 10 years older than me, and the two that died have been gone for at least 10 years. Pill pushing clinics were easy to find back then. One made to 60 and worked good jobs most of her life. Not too sure of the story on my other dead cousin, but he was younger when he died.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes, 3 In my family, close and distant family,

fist fight that lead to a felony assault conviction, said other guy started it, I wasn't there but, no firearm involved in assault but His RIGHT to own a firearm and being able to vote was removed. he could still fuck you up with his fists but couldn't vote or shoot you, LOL. ( Gun control)

Interstate theft, Dipshit relabeled packages while working at UPS, redirected packages, no harm, restitution paid but still, felony charges removing voting rights and gun rights.
Be careful he might attack you with dangerous UPS labels LOL. (Gun Control)

felony DUI. Dipshit uncle that had 5 DUI's, government never removed his ability to drink, (except probation) just his right to vote and own a gun, ya that was a big step towards public safety,( no one that is drunk or stoned will ever attack a out of control government)
Makes more sense to ban him from alcohol than firearms, but he can't shoot at politicians with a 12oz bottle. (gun control)

Be careful, he drove a shit brown shevy caprice, he may drunkinly hit you while driving but he can't shoot you or vote you out of office.
Thank you A.T.M.M. (Answer To My Master) U.S. gubment.

·
Former RJ instigator
41,630 Posts
Just one, a cousin, he was drunk and drove into somebody's house and killed a man in his sleep, I was very young when it happened, so I don't know any other details than that, when I do see him, it's just something we don't talk about.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I think my wife is a felon, she never mentioned it but one family member has brought it up and realized I had no clue and tired to backtrack and cover-up but I got enough of the story to believe she and her husband were selling drugs. She turned states evidence against him on a plea deal to avoid jail time and losing the kids. Why don't I bring it up? To what end, I'm 72 and nothing put hard feelings, mistrust and fighting would result.

·
Registered
26,322 Posts
I think my wife is a felon, she never mentioned it but one family member has brought it up and realized I had no clue and tired to backtrack and cover-up but I got enough of the story to believe she and her husband were selling drugs. She turned states evidence against him on a plea deal to avoid jail time and losing the kids. Why don't I bring it up? To what end, I'm 72 and nothing put hard feelings, mistrust and fighting would result.
your wife married a wise man!

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,452 Posts
Who isnt a felon these days in overlegislated and overincarcerated America

....is the better question....

What about ones we know committed felonies, but were never caught/prosecuted??
You mean every male over the age of 30 in America??

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
If you qualify for an "expungement" , and are successful in filing it, you will get your right to own a firearm back.
I as told that the expungement wasnt the same as a sealed/vacated also they told me that the state of Wa doesnt really do them where my conviction was. I am actually gonna try and go buy one again next week and just hope I can find one.
When filling out the 4431, you must answer truthfully,
and 20-c will be a disqualifyer and can get you a knock on the door.
Correction, 21-c
Have you ever been convicted in any court, including a military court, of a felony, or any other crime for which the judge could have imprisoned you for more than one year, even if you received a shorter sentence including probation?
Oh shoot I had no idea at all about this part. I will get the piece of paper frm the FBI and take a pic of it and snd i to you if you dont mind -will you look at it and see if you can help me out to understand more clearly?

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Reactions: GKsGS400

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Ruined her life. She's been in and out of jail now for drugs. Lost her kids. My niece Rebecca has custody. I spent 20k on rehabs for her to no avail. She just got busted again in Titusville for domestic violence. She was an absolutely beautiful kid .

Dang-this is bad. I sure hate to see this about her. There is alot like her I imagine but she sure got a bad deal for sure. Man I dont know how to pray but, I sure got you in my thoughts.

Reactions: GKsGS400
101 - 116 of 116 Posts