Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While looking up some info on the Ouija board, dowsing seems to use the same principal that makes the board work " ideomotor effect''.

Been finding water with divining rods most of my life with 100% accuracy and never thought much about it till this......

"Dowsing appears to have arisen in the context of Renaissance magic in Germany, and it remains popular among believers in Forteana or radiesthesia[3] although there is no accepted scientific rationale behind the concept and no scientific evidence that it is effective."

So if science can't explain it than it's not real or effective? Sorry college boys yer wrong on this one,,,TLW.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Worked for me and about every contractor I have ever talked too.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
A few years ago my buddy needed to have a well drilled on his property ... Took 3 tries the first co came out with all this high tech fancy shit and missed it twice .... Then he hires and old guy to come try it ... He got out his divining rods and did his thing ... I was like your shittin me right,this is cartoon shit ... Ill be damned if it didn't work
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
936 Posts
I didn't believe it until I saw it done several times.
The guy used a Y shaped stick and it twisted it about in two.

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
I'm not an expert but if you dig just about anywhere you will find water if you go deep enough.

So I could hit a phucking golf ball and tell you there is water under the golf ball.

·
On the roller...
15,867 Posts
I've seen guys find old septic lines and field drains using rods... I figured it had more to do with magnetism or something. Either that or the guys were like me and have the ability to figure out the most logical location the lines would have been run based on straight lines... :)

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,106 Posts
I FOUND A HIDDEN TREASURE WITH IT ONCE.......SPANISH GOLD MEDALLIONS...AND SHIT!:)

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I FOUND A HIDDEN TREASURE WITH IT ONCE.......SPANISH GOLD MEDALLIONS...AND SHIT!:)
KEVIIIIIINNNNNNN,Kevin... your trashing my thread in the trash section...good for you
,,,TLW.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts