Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have this huge nascar mostly mark martin collection im tired of packing around ... i think im just gonna sell it ... whats it worth .. i dont wanna deal with selling everything separately. is 250.00 a decent price ?

most of them are action or team caliber not walmart crap and a couple are signed

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ive been collecting since 1990. I was contimplating selling my collection of 1300 diecasts to pay for my racing addiction but in todays market, there isnt a high demand like it was 5-6 years ago. Now your $60 car will go for about $15-20.

Ive got a patch off of David Pearsons uniform and a ton of other high-dollar items that i could only imagine the lowball offers i would get. Im just going to keep mine another 15-20 years when im in my 40s and try to sell them then. Some cars i have are already 30 years old (im 26) so im sure some 50 year old diecast will be worth something.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
sounds about right. realistically you will probally get about 100-150 . nobody is buying die cast cars right now. if for some reason you do want to part some out i would be very interested in the valvoline cars. just pm if that is the case. best bet is to do a auction on ebay.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i threw it on cl if it dont sell in a week ill toss it on ebay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts