Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been trying to call up there the last couple of days and just get a busy signal. Tried toll free numbers and local numbers and get the same thing. What's going on up there?

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I am trying to call VSI for an order, I guess their area was affected.

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have tried the website before, but found it faster to talk with our sales person. I enjoy talking to a person anyways on the phone instead of doing it all electronically. They tip us off to the specials for the week.

The internet order is taking 3 minutes to refresh after each line item is added. I think the website must be overloaded with people using it.

Gives me time to check the Bullet between each line item ;)

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hey you guys are like stereo,obviosly you are both muti-tasking since you should both be workin,sup with that? Bob K what's the turn out going to be like this Saturday for Super Street any word?
Really, look whos talking! Well, I guess you can do that when your the man at your own business.

We'll be playing at Super Chevy at 66 this weekend.

HSW helped me do this.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Yeah I am trying to call VSI for an order, I guess their area was affected.
that area got hit hard, saying an f2 tornado.. I know a couple people in that area and they're telling them 2 weeks before power. I would think phone would be sooner and I would hope they have generators to run computers and such

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.