Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been trying to call up there the last couple of days and just get a busy signal. Tried toll free numbers and local numbers and get the same thing. What's going on up there?

·
Registered
845 Posts
We had some bad weather come thru on Monday night and knock out some power and phone lines. It's very scattered though, about 30,000 total.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
We had some storms roll through monday night and some areas have lost phone or electric. Should be all restored with in the next few days. Keep trying to call who ever you need.

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I am trying to call VSI for an order, I guess their area was affected.

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have tried the website before, but found it faster to talk with our sales person. I enjoy talking to a person anyways on the phone instead of doing it all electronically. They tip us off to the specials for the week.

The internet order is taking 3 minutes to refresh after each line item is added. I think the website must be overloaded with people using it.

Gives me time to check the Bullet between each line item ;)

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hey you guys are like stereo,obviosly you are both muti-tasking since you should both be workin,sup with that? Bob K what's the turn out going to be like this Saturday for Super Street any word?
Really, look whos talking! Well, I guess you can do that when your the man at your own business.

We'll be playing at Super Chevy at 66 this weekend.

HSW helped me do this.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Yeah I am trying to call VSI for an order, I guess their area was affected.
that area got hit hard, saying an f2 tornado.. I know a couple people in that area and they're telling them 2 weeks before power. I would think phone would be sooner and I would hope they have generators to run computers and such

·
Registered
845 Posts
Nice shot of the vette Bob...good luck at 66..i may stop there friday nite to have a few with some friends hangin for the weekend
Cool, maybe we'll see you there. I'd really like to go to the Grove but since I can't hang, I'll be doing the bracket thing at Super Chevy.
You heading to the Grove Sat?
Your new trailer is sweet!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts