Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Dont listen to the Ford kids (Assuming you mean front as in by the motor, not by the rear axle.)

APS makes a front mounted turbo kit. There are others Im sure.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that does look cool for a kit thats forshore but im looking to put
twin 88 mm up front behind the lic plate in side the bumper somewhere like that
on a stock chassis vette z06 or a big single 106 mm

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Ahhhhh, that makes sense now. Thats a tall order but I would think its doable....especially if you relocate the radiator or if you can run on methanol, do away with the motor cooling system completely.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I have a buddy with a mid frame 88 up front on a 2000 FRC with an air/air. Radiator was near stock location as well. It fit well, but it sure put alot of weight on the nose.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats what im looking for like that black vette

gilsbach is going to be the fabracater hay means where on this im mounting a CN billete block chucks block up to the stock
gm tourqe tube who nos what we need for an adapter

this is going to be a 2,500 hp street car crazy a

power windows locks heat a/c more less a drag week car

drive the bitch

·
Registered
1,183 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DAM THATS NICE I GOT THAT SAME SET UP THAT I WAS BUILDING FOR A 10.5 CAR THAT I ALLREADY STARTED BUT PUT THE BRAKES ON FOR A LITTLE BIT. IM USEING A STOCK BODY LIKE THAT WITH THE FLOOR IN IT AND AVERY THING STOCK JUST A BIG MOTOR

COOL PHOTOS MORE THE BETTER THANKS GUYS

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
It's doable. Keeping it a street car will make packaging tight, especially with the turbos you want to use. I'd plan on using a L/A intercooler to free up a bunch of space. I haven't looked yet but I believe there is a decent amount of room between the front tires and the firewall as well.

We'll be doing a rear mount twin setup for a road racer soon, I'll have a look to see what room there is.

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
John Carter has them up front in the vet. Bellchassis is working on his new vet and worked on the DR one also.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts