Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the piece missing in the photos.... Small black trim piece that covers the the hole where the turn signal wires pass through for the mirrors... K7 Gsxr 1k... If ya got one let me know..... Thanks....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd hoped that someone had changed their mirrors or had a little accident and might have had one they didn't need... It doesn't have to be side specific, same piece fits both mirrors... I just lost one of the freakin things swappin the stock mirrors back on and can't find it.....

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Go to a GSXR forum, and look for parts off a wrecked bike.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got some feelers on the Gixxer sites already... But thanks for suggestion, someone must have one of these... May just fill that sucker with Bondo and sharpie it black....LoL....

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've got a few I think. Completely pulled the mirrors off of my bike, I'm 99% sure that those covers are still there and good, I will take a look later today/tomorrow and let you know for sure.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got a few I think. Completely pulled the mirrors off of my bike, I'm 99% sure that those covers are still there and good, I will take a look later today/tomorrow and let you know for sure.
Thanks bro, I'd really appreciate it... Just let me know when you can.... Peace!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey BALDOID... Is that you????
Your Lady get in the class with Hawley?
At's me Mad-Dog.... We went out and watched for a while that day, it was too cold for them to make any hits but we talked to George a little... I'm gonna have to dig up a couple jars of paper but we might get her in there next fall... You need to help me move the Brown car so I can get her in next month... Make somebody a sweet deal... Peace!

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
At's me Mad-Dog.... We went out and watched for a while that day, it was too cold for them to make any hits but we talked to George a little... I'm gonna have to dig up a couple jars of paper but we might get her in there next fall... You need to help me move the Brown car so I can get her in next month... Make somebody a sweet deal... Peace!
I'll call ya this week..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts