Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
136,681 Posts
sorta like us exporting all those Queerbec camaros:smt065

I don't know why GM does that when Mexico has proven to have better quality control then you guys.. :smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082

I guess they said Canada is Michigans Mexico... :smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Had one of these in the family for 20+ years and learned to drive in it, also got pulled over w/ fake plates..old man offered the pig a donut..he let us off.

67 Vert

·
Registered
16,388 Posts
Thanks Jim.................afternoons sucks! 1967 Pontiac Acadian Canso Sport Deluxe (Chevy II SS in the US)

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
should have posted this early today there was 5 of them at the local A&W tonite for the car show i would have snapped some pics for ya .

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
should have posted this early today there was 5 of them at the local A&W tonite for the car show i would have snapped some pics for ya .
If I had thought of it earlier I would have.
Lots of nova, and chevelle pics on this site, wanted to see if anyone here had the Canadian version of those cars.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Had a 1969 Pontiac Acadian SS 350, 300 HP for 14 years and drove it every day. Can't believe I can't find any Pictures of it.
It was a fun car with a 4 speed stick shift.
It looked just like the 68 to 72 Nova and that is why we race a 72 Nova now , loved that car it was dark green with red line tires.:)

·
Registered
16,388 Posts
Had a 1969 Pontiac Acadian SS 350, 300 HP for 14 years and drove it every day. Can't believe I can't find any Pictures of it.
It was a fun car with a 4 speed stick shift.
It looked just like the 68 to 72 Nova and that is why we race a 72 Nova now , loved that car it was dark green with red line tires.:)
Bob.....your post is worthless without pics! In fact.....it may have never happened. Matt? Can you substantiate this claim?? :-D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Bob.....your post is worthless without pics! In fact.....it may have never happened. Matt? Can you substantiate this claim?? :-D
Check back later on ,I will find a picture and scan it. They had no Digital cameras back then. Ha Ha.
Only car I bought new and it was $4200 dollars.

·
Registered
16,388 Posts
Check back later on ,I will find a picture and scan it. They had no Digital cameras back then. Ha Ha.
Only car I bought new and it was $4200 dollars.

And what we wouldn't give to have some of those cars back now, hey Bob?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts