Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
While I agree with pretty much everybody here on the appropriate response, I'd do the same, but we'd all be the ones headed to jail. That's the sad state of affairs. I can think of multiple cases in the past 2 weeks where the driver or person protecting themselves with a firearm, either shooting or just brandishing, or even just continued driving, has now been incarcerated. You all know the stories I'm sure. None of the outcomes will make the news most likely, but they were all arrested. You see the 2 second clip on the news, you see the full story on the web and realize why it was justified. It's all bullshit.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
While I agree with pretty much everybody here on the appropriate response, I'd do the same, but we'd all be the ones headed to jail. That's the sad state of affairs. I can think of multiple cases in the past 2 weeks where the driver or person protecting themselves with a firearm, either shooting or just brandishing, or even just continued driving, has now been incarcerated. You all know the stories I'm sure. None of the outcomes will make the news most likely, but they were all arrested. You see the 2 second clip on the news, you see the full story on the web and realize why it was justified. It's all bullshit.
Very possible that the outcome in circumstances mentioned would be different state by state.
In some states, your vehicle and place of work are both included under Castle doctrine (with no duty to retreat) when you feel your life, or those under your care are threatened...

I prefer to stay away from those situations (protest/rioters) if at all possible, but either way, I'd take jail over loss of my family's life any day.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Not every good person in America carries.
And some that do just won't be up to the task when the moment comes.

If you know any such people. Buy them a fish fillet knife.
In the sheath it fits easily between a seat and console or under the edge a fold down.

A couple quick slashing motions will stop their attacker.
And they don't have to worry about some dip shit DA charging them with murder.

Side note:

Missouri is a Castle doctrine state. Yet they are trying to charge the St. Louis Couple
With brandishing weapons against the BLM that invaded their property.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Ahh a food stamp nigger loving whore. Just what the world needs more of. Her parents must be so proud.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
November November November......

Let's hope a republican house, senate, president, and supreme court declares them all terrorists, and enemies of all americans. Then it will truly be us, against them..legally.

A new hunting sport will be born, I so hope. Finally a prey that is slightly less helpless, and only slightly less intelligent than a deer...

·
Registered
14,973 Posts
Not every good person in America carries.
And some that do just won't be up to the task when the moment comes.

If you know any such people. Buy them a fish fillet knife.
In the sheath it fits easily between a seat and console or under the edge a fold down.

A couple quick slashing motions will stop their attacker.
And they don't have to worry about some dip shit DA charging them with murder.

Side note:

Missouri is a Castle doctrine state. Yet they are trying to charge the St. Louis Couple
With brandishing weapons against the BLM that invaded their property.
Soros funded nigra sheeboon da. Perfect storm for the ?formerly? lefty lawyer home owners.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,690 Posts
Good way to get run over

Reactions: Bojo1961

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
The slag would receive as a parting gift from this world..

some of these:

Out of this:

Thank you for playing the price for stupid is your life. :)

Ask her if she said her prayers today, because if not she is about to meet Jesus face to face.

Or maybe the other guy....

Always be nice to others.
But have a plan to kill them, just in case.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
November November November......

Let's hope a republican house, senate, president, and supreme court declares them all terrorists, and enemies of all americans. Then it will truly be us, against them..legally.

A new hunting sport will be born, I so hope. Finally a prey that is slightly less helpless, and only slightly less intelligent than a deer...
Give the deer far more credit than 99.9 percent of humans. The whitetail has a sense that only gets fooled when his pecker is thinking for his brain

·
Registered
287 Posts
Where I live it would be justified to shoot anyone who tries to break into your car while you are in it but a lot of places this is happening are places that law abiding citizens have no way of defending themselves. I simply cannot understand why a person would choose to live in a place where your right to buy a firearm for protection is infringed. Most of these places the person being attacked would be arrested if they tried to defend themselves.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Wife and I always carry. I won't think twice about putting one in face. The wife could shoot the nuts off a gnat, so they'll be fubar.

·
Elite Member
13,536 Posts
Come to a red state and try that shit. I know a few mother fuckers that pray every night that a gang of liberal fucks would attempt to pull them out of their cars so they can unleash that " falling down " type rage.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts