Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,720 Posts
Because they are a bunch of phuckin savages........ I couldn't even read the entire article, I have two daugters ages 3 and 5. Chit like that disturbs me. :WGAF if I offend someone with what I just said. That is just outright phucked up, I don't care about cultures, religion and all that bullchit, murder is wrong no matter what. Especially kids, he needs to be hung by his nuts and slowy left to die.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Killing people in the name of religion is a to often used excuse. Murder is murder no matter the reason. I have heard and read that many countries think we AMERICANS are savages, I think not. The above article proves that. I don't know how anyone can kill a child. But then, I don't understand why people kill anyway.

Judy McCoy

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
jsj372 said:
Because they are a bunch of phuckin savages........ I couldn't even read the entire article, I have two daugters ages 3 and 5. Chit like that disturbs me. :WGAF if I offend someone with what I just said. That is just outright phucked up, I don't care about cultures, religion and all that bullchit, murder is wrong no matter what. Especially kids, he needs to be hung by his nuts and slowy left to die.

They are a bunch of phuckin savages over there...... I dont think you have offended anyone jsj, I think everyone feels the same way you do. Phuck them people and their "religion". Just because of their "religion", they think it is justifyable to murder children? Phuck that. That chit is just disgusting. I couldnt read the whole article either....... :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
They kill their own famiies why would anyone think they would be nice to us if we are nice to them........I spent alot of time over there......and I'm still blown away with what I saw when there :shock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts