·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,345 Posts
FUCKIN TRASH BAGS

·
SomeWhat Jaded
4,772 Posts
you have been more than patient...

spill the name and number and anything else...

his time has come.............

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
ANOTHER POS STRIKES AGAIN....
FOR A COUPLE OF HUNDRED BUCKS.
I HOPE SOMEONE GETS THAT D BAG!:mad:

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
WHATEVER you do, don't use profanitity in your replies to the fuckstick...

Some member (doghouse) made the mistake of saying "fuck" to a loser here (twinfoggersbc) and the loser fucked with him for over a month before the guy (doghouse) saw a money order returned...
IF it wasn't for Officer O.C. White (good guy) recommending the loser (twinfoggersbc) get his head out of his ass, the guy (doghouse) would probably still be waiting!...

I hope it doesn't happen to you!... :cool:

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
May I ask why you trusted someone selling something here with such a low post count? Not that post count means eveything but it is a signal to beware of someone hocking junk.

·
Registered
8,263 Posts

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
WTF this is BS. someone had mentioned the other day we need a section for people to volunteer Togo and check out deals and see if theyre legit. This is a prime example of why we need this.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
WHATEVER you do, don't use profanitity in your replies to the fuckstick...

Some member (doghouse) made the mistake of saying "fuck" to a loser here (twinfoggersbc) and the loser fucked with him for over a month before the guy (doghouse) saw a money order returned...
IF it wasn't for Officer O.C. White (good guy) recommending the loser (twinfoggersbc) get his head out of his ass, the guy (doghouse) would probably still be waiting!...

I hope it doesn't happen to you!... :cool:
Youre a FAG, shut the fuck up you broke loser. Go spend some time getting yourself a race car fag.

·
Registered
11,263 Posts
1 - 20 of 86 Posts