Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a PT106 with a 101 compressor cover with clipped blades.
Im looking for someone that will make or sell a reducer. i need an 88mm reducer. has to be 88mm 1/16th from the blades. that is the rule i have to follow. im not looking for a complete compressor cover, just a reducer. if anyone knows where i can find one let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Just thinking out of the box. Have you considered fitting one of these to the turbo inlet. You can adjust it down to 88mm for inspection then open it up to 102mm or wider if you get the "6 version via a hidden cable from the drivers seat.......

It's an Iris damper and cost around $45 for the 102mm version and a little more for the electronic version...

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Just thinking out of the box. Have you considered fitting one of these to the turbo inlet. You can adjust it down to 88mm for inspection then open it up to 102mm or wider if you get the "6 version via a hidden cable from the drivers seat.......

It's an Iris damper and cost around $45 for the 102mm version and a little more for the electronic version...
How rigid is that thing? It looks a little flimsy, but im not familiar with them. Would hate to put metal in a cabbage shredder..... If you know what I mean:rolleyes:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Reed at Supernatural turbo or Chris at IRT performance. They are both on here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts